Questions & Answers 49-60
49. Q: What does it mean to listen to myself?
A: Observe and compare things around you, then ask yourself which VALUES you appreciate the most.
50. Q: It’s hard to choose the Light. Can I pray for release?
A: Yes, you can pray for release, but most beneficial would be to pray for spiritual STRENGTH.
51. Q: Why should I go for spiritual STRENGTH?
A: You will get a “bonus” for the next challenge and enrich yourself with energies of higher qualities.
52. Q: Why praying helps?
A: You show respect to the higher power entities and transform yourself into a higher being.
53. Q: What does this transformation mean?
A: It means getting internal HARMONY, PEACE and CALMNESS.
54. Q: I want to have an easy life. I don’t want spiritual strength. Can I pray for release?
A: You can pray for release, but please REMEMBER you will face the same spiritual challenge sooner or later.
55. Q: Why do I have to get the spiritual challenge? I have a family, kids and a job to care of, isn’t it enough?
A: You are under the Universal Law of Evolution, which means you SHOULD develop your spiritual being.
56. Q: I have never heard about the “spiritual being” neither at home nor at school. Therefore, I believe ONLY in my physical body.
A: There are six other bodies besides your physical body. Unfortunately, the Western system of education does not describe them at all.
57. Q: Is there any proof of them? I believe ONLY in the things which I can see with my eyes or touch with my hands.
A: Yes. It’s possible to see your etheric and astral bodies by doing some exercises.
58. Q: OK. I can see three bodies of mine. How about the rest?
A: Mental body is hard to catch by the “average eye”. But there are official medically registered cases when a person lived a normal life with a badly damaged brain or only part of the brain.
59. Q: How about the three upper bodies? What are they?
A: Causal, Buddhic, and Atman bodies*
60. Q: What are these bodies for?
A: They are protective and supportive covers for the human soul