Questions & Answers 25-36
25. Q: Would one choice towards LIGHT be enough to become a CREATOR?
A: No. You have to prove your direction towards LIGHT by making choices many times.
26. Q: How many choices am I supposed to make?
A: It depends on how good you are in the making of those choices.
27. Q: What does it mean to be good in making choices?
A: How good you are at carrying out life’s script, performing well, and how consistently you are choosing the RIGHT direction.
28. Q: What does it mean to perform well?
A: A shortcut for improving A: To set up goals and to reach them.
29.Q: What is a time frame for my upcoming spiritual choices?
A: You would have them across tens, hundreds or maybe even thousands of lives.
30. Q: I don’t believe in past lives. I have only one life. Is it OK?
A: It’s fine. Your belief is a reflection of your current level of consciousness.
31. Q: Does it mean with an upgrade of my consciousness I will see my past lives?
A: With an upgrade of your consciousness you will upgrade your vision. Upgraded vision will bring the past lives (reincarnation) concept naturally to you.
32. Q: My neighbour goes to church every week, looks neat and talks nice. Does he have higher consciousness than me?
A: Not necessarily. He might be following a copy-paste behaviour pattern.
33. Q: I afraid of a war with robots. Their memory capacity & operating power are beyond that of any human. How can we survive in a war with them?
A: A key differentiation of humans from robots is our SPIRITUAL CORE. ENHANCED VISION, WISE LEADERSHIP & CREATIVITY are our key WIN factors.
34. Q: How many choices towards LIGHT do I have to do to become a CREATOR myself?
A: You have to make many choices towards LIGHT within a long chain of lives.
35. Q: What is the ultimate goal of a human being?
A: The ultimate goal of a human being is redemption from the physical reality and acquisition of spiritual immortality.
36. Q: How can I reach the ultimate goal of a human being?
A: By exercising spiritual choices towards the Light through the chain of lives, you’ll gain the ultimate goal of a human being – redemption & immortality.