Questions & Answers 1-12
1. Q: What is the greatest tragedy of human beings?
A: A loss of faith in God.
2. Q: What is the difference between Trust and Faith?
A: Trust is belonging to a person. Faith is belonging to God.
3. Q: Who is God?
A: The entity with perfect consciousness.
4. Q: What is consciousness?
A: The ability to see things.
5. Q: What is perfect consciousness?
A: The ability to see things much more beyond the ability of any human being.
6. Q: Is there any perfect leader on the Earth?
A: NO. Perfect leadership requires perfect vision. Perfect vision requires perfect consciousness.
7. Q: Is human consciousness steady?
A: No. Consciousness is the subject of evolution (and involution).
8. Q: How can you improve consciousness?
A: A shortcut for improving consciousness is making the RIGHT Spiritual Choice.
9. Q: What is a Spiritual Choice?
A: A Spiritual Choice is a major choice in life, towards God or Satan, good or evil, light or darkness.
10. Q: How do you make the RIGHT Spiritual Choice?
A: A RIGHT spiritual choice is a choice based on your values and direction.
11. Q: How can you define your values?
A: By observing things around, thinking, and separating important things from trivial stuff.
12. Q: Can I avoid a spiritual choice?
A: No. A spiritual choice is a MUST milestone in the evolution of any human being.